And I..hate everything about you!
Do you remember that song, I Hate Everything About You by Ugly Kid Joe? I remember when that song came out, I thought it was kinda silly. Could you possibly hate everything about someone? Yes, it is possible..lol
No word yet on the job front. I thought for sure I would have a call back by now from the company that brought me in four times. I keep hoping that their behind on whatever it is that they really do and haven't had a chance to call me. Figures as much...one of the temp places called me thing morning and wanted me to interview for a position that starts tomorrow. I asked when and she said that they would want to interview around 11ish. This was about 10:30 or so, something like that. When I told her I didn't think I could get it together in time to get there, she seemed disappointed....almost as if I was refusing to go--pissed off even. What kind of job starts the next day even? Again, that would figure.
I've always believed in some sort of luck, fate maybe if that's what you wanna call it. I believed that everyone's destiny was predetermined to some extent--meaning that if say, you were able to sing really well, you would in some shape or form be musical. Not necessarily have a life long career in it, but that at some point you would be doing music. By the same token, I believe there are some people who are destined to live a life of---well, nothing. Nothing fancy, nothing spectacular, just a life of life. I always thought I was destined for something, not a Nobel Prize or a radio career, but generally a family, a career I enjoyed, ect.,.
I still believe all that, I've just added another category to the list. I believe there are people who are destined to fail miserably. Most endeavors unsuccessful, most relationships sour, just a life of failed attempts really. An that sucks--what is a life of failure. A life still I suppose.
Oh well, enough philosophical bullshit. I'm back to the yard mowing.
xoxo

<< Home